(If you live outside of SE Wisconsin be sure to indicate your County for the Special Raffle Drawing!)
Thank you to our Sponsors and Donors:
UBI Level Sponsor
Brain Injury 101 Level Sponsor
Donations of Support
Stewart and Stewart Financial Services
Traska Family Dental
Patty and James Taylor
Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Location: Trinity Gym at St. Paul’s Lutheran School, S66 W14325 Janesville Rd Muskego, WI 53150
- For those who live outside of the SE Wisconsin area, participate in your community and be entered for a chance to win GIFT CARDS dedicated to those who Walk-Roll-Or-Run (with paid registration)
- Simply complete the online registration form, order your T-Shirt, and pay online. Your name will be placed in the drawing – it’s that simple!
Inside the Trinity Gym due to the possibility of inclement weather. If the day is better than expected, participants can also walk, roll, or run around the facility!
During this fundraiser, you will have a chance to bid on fabulous Table Raffles, try your luck at winning the 50/50 raffle, and enjoy delicious bakery items at our bake sale table. Many quality items that were created by brain injury survivors will also be available for your purchase via a suggested donation price.
Education and Awareness about brain injury are the focus of the day. The Unmasking Brain Injury Project will be on display. There will be information and resource tables (including two topics featured at our December 2022 Conference: Managing the Caregiver Role with Success and Parenting After Brain Injury) as well as the hands-on concussion and double vision demonstration.
The event is open to survivors, family, friends, co-workers, businesses, and anyone with the desire to make a change. The location is disability-accessible in all aspects.
The proceeds from this event will be used to support the various programs and services offered by our organization.
- Resource Facilitation
- Resource and Information Lending Library
- ICU Tote Bag Program
- Mark Schmitts Creativ/Edge Arts and Crafts Session
- Brain Injury Wallet Identification Card
- Unmasking Brain Injury Project
- BI-Inside Magazine (consider advertising in the BI-Inside Magazine) advertisers will be given the 2022 rates if purchased before the event closes!
- Education and Awareness Events (Contact us if you would like to have our BIRCofWI Staff make a presentation at your place of business)
- Social and Skills-Building Events (by invitation only to members of our Resource Facilitation Program)
- A portion will be used for Office Supplies and Operational Expenses (The BIRCofWI is run by an all-volunteer staff – we give our time and talents so that families and survivors living life after brain injury have a source they can trust. But, we do need to pay the bills.)