This is a “Rain or Shine” Event. Pavillion/Shelter onsite.
Reservations are confirmed and no refunds will be given for no-show registrants or cancellations.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
Time: Arrive no earlier than 1:30 pm – Picnic ends and all guests must have exited the Farm by 4:30 pm
Location: Blue Lotus Center, 5501 County Road M, West Bend, WI 53095 (Weblink)
- Trails for hiking
- Bean Bag Toss
- Bicycles, Boats, Swimming Pool,
- Vegetable Garden Picking,
- Ladder Toss Game,
- Giant Connect Four Game,
- Nature Scavenger Hunt
Food and Drinks: Texas Roadhouse Menu (Donation for the event)
- Pulled Pork
- Baked Potatoes,
- Fresh Salad (and dressings)
- Baked Rolls with Cinnamon Butter
- Bottled Water provided by BIRCofWI
Rules to follow while at the Picnic:
- Stay on hiking trails since poison ivy is common in this area.
- Take lots of photographs but DO NOT take stones, mushrooms, flowers, bark, sticks, bugs, or any other item you find at Blue Lotus. Nature is wonderful and beautiful and here to enjoy, but please do not take it with you.
- Fishing is “catch and release” only – no casting permitted.
- Thank you for cleaning up your mess so everyone can enjoy the beautiful grounds.
- Before you leave, double-check that no personal items are left behind.
- Trash and Recycle bins are located by the pavilion. Do not discard any waste on the grounds, please.